Logo Design Service“There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.” - Milton Glaser
A-Z Web & Design Services offers professional logos and branding packages starting at just $300. Our Web Design packages include 10 different file types set-up for all your web and print needs. We will also include a custom web banner setup or social media banner to your chosen web dimensions.
Please fill out our Logo Design Questionnaire first so we can better address your specific design needs.
Be careful of cheap and inexperienced logo designers, because some designers may use clip art. A logo design that includes a royalty free piece of clip art cannot be copyrighted. Any company in the world could use the same piece of clip art as part of their logo design. Be sure and check out the designers portfolio, and remember that, “you get what you pay for” applies in the world of logo design as well.
The worst part of paying for a cheap logo is finding out that you were not sent the correct file formats for printing and web. You will then have to pay another graphic designer or printer to create the correct files. A-Z Web & Design Services provides you with every file type and format you will ever need for your logo.
The most common file types needed are AI (Illustrator) and EPS for most professional print jobs. These are vector format files. Vector art allows you to reduce or enlarge a design to ANY size without losing detail or clarity. A-Z Web & Design Services provides you with vector files for both a light and dark background logo.
The last file types you will need would be JPEG, GIF, and .PNG files. These are pixel files and are used for web design. A GIF file is transparent so you will not have a white box around it when displayed on your page. A-Z Web & Design Services also provides you with a transparent .png file for a light and dark background.
A-Z Web & Design Services will send you the Pantone PMS colour (Print Colours) and web safe colour numbers for each colour in your Logo Design. You will need this information each time your logo is printed. This insures that you get the same colours with every printer that you use. We will also send any fonts used in your logo design if you need to create additional text.
A-Z Web & Design Services gives your company all rights (copyrights) to your logo. Since a logo is a company’s identity you will need to own all rights to get a trademark.
Our Logo Design Process
1. First we get you to fill out this logo design brief. This is a questionnaire that you fill out, answering questions relating to your business and ideas regarding your logo design. This give us better insight, into how your would like our logo to look and how you would like to use it.
2. Within 3-5days after we received your design brief & you pay a 20% deposit you will be given 4 initial logo concepts from our design team.
3. From this point you will go back and forth with our designers until you are 100% happy with the logo design and sign off on the artwork.
4. Upon completion of your signed off logo, we will send you your logo in muilple formats along with your own style guids, which has the logo, colours and fonts in all the formats required for your use and how and where to use them.
5. If you have requested other formats or a stationery pack, you will receive these shortly after.
This is just a snippet of our logo showcase, please contact us for more examples of our logo designs.
Let’s Create Something Brilliant – Together
5 reasons to choose A-Z Web & Design logo design
1. Unlimited Design Revisions: We start off my
2. Affordable: Good design shouldn’t cost the earth. We aim to make
3. Creativity: Your Business & Brand is unique, that’s why we strive to think outside the box to create
4. Support: We are here to help you implement your new logo design in a wide range of materials, we offer full stationery packages or web use packages to use your logo with, along with a designer-to- door, all-inclusive printing package.